Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eid Mubarak '09

Wew man, im still awake. Its been a weird loooong day, but im loving it (: I changed my layout if yall notice, 'ya like?' lmao and, I went to 4 people's houses today and I ate alot, and i mean alot! I think I weight around 56 kg, YIKES!

You Guys, its already the second day of eid, and i havent have the time to post anything about it on my blog yet. Sooo..

EID MUBARAK!
Minal Aidzin Wal Faidzin (: It has come the day where we are all blessed, lets make the best of it, and dont regret anything, lets be good at this Holy Day. Where everything good is counted multiple times! 
(kenapa pas sms gue ga bisa mikir ya? malah ngomongin ketupat ga jelas )

nih sms nyaaa: hahah ga jelas niiih
Ketupat udah dibikin, Gaenak kalo di nikmatin, Tanpa ngucapin:
Minal Aidzin Wal Faidzin, mohon maaf lahir dan batin (jayus)


In other news, here are the highlights that have recently going on:

  1. I have a new pretend big brother, his name's William, hes a senior in my school. Had a freaking argument with him just now, and it gets in my nerves. But hes still the best. Yay  Silly Willy! Love ya haha.
  2. I Also have a new pretend lil brother, his name is Fikri and hes a sophomore! Just like me, but hes 13 years old! haha unbelievable right? (ps: he doesnt like it when I tell people that lol)
  3. Me and my cousin, Aysha, are ganna make an online shop called Kiwi & Oreo's. We Design the clothes already, its ganna be in style yet cheep . So wish us luck you guys (:
  4. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST! Im adding a family member! Im getting a cat pretty soon, i cant wait! Hes ganna be by my sight everyday, and Ill take care of it too. You'll c (:
Hmmm, Im typing while laying down right now so its hurting my back. And since its already late. i guess thats about it for now folks.

i love you(:
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment