Friday, September 4, 2009

ABC, 123, DOREMI!

yo peeps!
I wanna tell you bout my little school life here, and if I say its going "Great!" then I'd be lying!
My grades, been falling all the way down. Biology, is not doing good at ALL! :/
I thought going to 78hs, was ganna make me smarter. But, instead it made me stupid.
All these projects, tests, quizes, homeworks, that wont stop, are getting in my nerve!
You wanna know how bad me and my friends are in bio? okay sooo, i got a 54 on my TEST! and the worse part? 54 aint the lowest grade! the lowest was a 0! yeah, thats right a 0!

I had 2 Tests yesterday, they were both social studies. And guess what? I did good on them!
So thats great, but if I get better grades in social, I wont get Science next semester. Which would break my mom's heart out.

I have nooo idea what to do, but what ever it is, im going to think it through.

well, anywaaaaaaaaays in other news. IT IIIIIIIIISSS (dot dot dot)
REZA'S BIRTHDAAAAAAAY!
woooo! lol. happy birthday my friend.

oyeah! 
Im in LOVE with Miley Cyrus! lol her song are FA-BU-LOUS!
Jonas, are getting boring, cause the way they act wanna make me barf (tho they r cute) lol
Selena Gomez... i only like one song from her called "tell me something i dont know"
and, 
Demi Lovato made me love her long time ago with her song "dont you forget" and "get back"

talking about Disney staaaaaaars... i miss SNH. lol (; (; (;
                                         i love SNH!

haha okay (randooom muuuch?)
thats all for today peeeeeeeeps!

ps: (getting back together with him!) hahaha, hanan, kalo lu baca jangan marah yeah! HAHAH
i love you(:
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment