Monday, August 31, 2009

put title here: lol

This time it aint that serious, but its about this freak person who got a crush on me. Egi, me, Ken, Amia, and my other class mates decided to go mess with him. Yeah smart us huh? And now, he wont leave me alone, he keeps on saying that hes backing off but hes texting me even more. FREAK! ughhhhhhh i dont even know what to do, I dont wanna hurt his feelings but if this keeps up, thats just a chance i gotta take.

In other neeews. HAPPY RAMADAN! (;  pretty late huh? i know lol. Well, i hope that this year would be better than the last woohoo!

Anywaaays, I was reading my texts, facebook walls and blog posts from the past last night. Ughhhhh smart me, thats just a habit i gotta live with, got me laughing but it also got me crying. Just realized, how much drama i got in too, lol. Speaking bout dramaas. I MISS NADINE, my one hoeeee lol!! 

"Okay, focused khaira!" .... NEXT!

currently, in love with basketball! woohoo! idk why but its just lovely. everytime im in a bad mood, and when i go to practice its like its a "whole new world" it gets me pumped up. Maybe its cause all the people, that have been supporting me in everything(: Thanks you guys i guess what Flo said was right huh? "being in the basketball team is like having another family."  Thanks for everything you guyyyys! (;

I still have tons to say here, but i aint have the time. Being in 78hs needs hard work to survive, lol. Weeeeeeell, i gtg get ready. 

i love you(:
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment