Tuesday, August 18, 2009

abc ..

Today, I went to basketball practice just like how I always do on tuesdays. But, what made today's practice different is that we had to, run up and down the 4 stories stairs 7 times! And, when we stopped, and when I thought we were ganna have a brake ~.~ Our coach told us to run even MORE! FREAAAAAAK! :'(

Theeeen, after the practice, my beloved boyfriend called me and asked me if I wanted to go to QB with him(eh masa tadi dia bilang gini, "masa gara2 inget sama lu, jadi beli minuman rasa kiwi kemaren" ;) malu aaah! huehhe). So, yeah he got me a drink, we walked to QB, then studied math! EWWW! After that we went to IndoMaret to get something to eat, and as I sweared to Reyhan I got him some cheese. Lol. Anywaaaaaays!!! when we got in IndoMaret, the song that was on, was a PEACE "bob marley" song! FREAK! and I even saw nescafe latte! :'( ughhhhhhh FREAK! reminds me of some one so much! Some one who hates me so very extremely much! And I dont even know why. FREAK! Never been hated by some one this much b4! ughhhhh whatever your reason is "person," I AM SORRY! Im sure your reason make sence, Im sure your reason would make me hate my self too, cause if it doesnt I wont be as curious, and as hurt as I am right now. I swear to God, having someone hating me this much, is KILLING ME INSIDE!

So, when we got back to QB... I found out something wonderful about someone's relationship! WOOHOOO! congrats(: (: (:

PS: IM IN LOVE (;

i love you(:
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment