Monday, August 3, 2009

Luthfi's 13th! (:

!HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY 
AND
YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUTHFI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Hey there baby brother! I Love you so much hunn, youve been there for me LOTS of times! Thanks for everything youve dooooone! huahahhaaha you always know how to make feel better when I'm sad, you always have your ways to make me laugh! And I Love that about you! Now your turing 13! YOUR ACTUALLY A TEEN! huahahha congrats baby! Havent seen you in a while, i miss you tons! Sorry I cant be there w/ ya right now, but trust me I'll make it up to you!

Hmm, and about my present? Im saving up money, cause as you know Im BROKE! :'( me broke? WOW! ughhhhh im stressing out! LOL well once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PULEK! huahahha

i love you(:
KF


No comments:

Post a Comment