Friday, August 7, 2009

been a while...

Remember those days when I used to update my blog more than twice a day? Well, say solong! Cause Ima spend my time studying, praying, and being a nerd! Or a dork! I dont care! huhahahaah Im not going to come home late(still working on it though)! Im not ganna spend more than Rp 100.000,00 each MONTH on cell phone bills(also still workin on it lol)! and most importantly I do not want ANY rumors to spreaaaad, either its about me and/or my friends!!!!!!

Anywaaaaaays!
I talked to "person" todaaaaaaay! Told him that I dont want it to be this way anymore... Then he said "ur braking up with me?" WHICH REALLY CONFUSES ME!!! we never went ouuut!! Well, I dont think we did? But, yeah it was hard enough saying it to his face, I dont wanna regret anything soooo..... LETS CHANGE SUBJEEECT! (;
Tyas, Evan, Marco, Azis came over todaaaaay! Went home at  about 9.30, hihihi lovin' them to deaaaath!  Andyansah Azis is the person i've been goin to "talk" to! I have nooo idea why he didnt come over, called him 5 times, never picked up! Well, hes been the best!(altough he can be annoying!) lol. He recently knows MOST of my secrets right noooow! huhahahahhah hes currently my best friend, oh and lemme just repeat that word one more time CU-RENT-LY! okay! HAHAHHAHA LOL

Oyeaaah! People are calling me Kiwi from now ooon! YES! hahahaahhhaha 

just some informations:
songs I LOVE:
 Goodbye by Miley Cyrus
The Climb by Miley Cyrus
Butterfly Fly Away by Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus
Dont Forget by Demi Lovato
Im Sorry, Blame Me it on Me by Akon
Broken by Secondhand Serenade
Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade
Goodbye by Secondhand Serenade
Its Not Over  by Secondhand Serenade
Your Call by Secondhand Serenade
Bersamamu by Viera
Pandangan Pertama by RAN
The Insperation by RAN
Nothing Last Forever by RAN
Eternity by Griffin
Last Smile by Griffin
I Will Fly by Ten 2 Five

and there are my fave drinks! Which means alot to me if yall figure it out ur self! HAHAHAH (; "person" already got me one of 'em today (; hihihi thanks darl! Oh, and Andi knows too! they're the only people who figured it ouuuut! hahihuhehooo "i think yall spend too much time with me! lol"

PS: Drama in my life has currently been great! <3

i love you(:
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment