Sunday, August 9, 2009

Java Rockin'Land

WOOOOOOOHOOO!!!
Java Rockin'Land was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Secondhand Serenade was Great! Im totally more in love to them! lol But even better? Mr. Big! OH MY GAWSH! It was already 11.15, i think And, I was pretty pissed cause Clarissa Lewina Nadine, was with her boyfriend and I was all alone(not really lol). Then we started to hear people screaming and decided to check wats up. When we went closer to the stage... it was MR.BIG! he was awesome! He got me totally hiped up! oh god! He made everything felt worth it! haha

Then after Mr. big we went outside cause we wanted to avoid traffic. O yeah, I met some new people, YAY! huhahaha their names are: Ajat? Sony, Rubi, and Fadi? HAHHAHAAHA sorry guys havent really memories yall's names! But, their those people from a band called TOCOD haha(i think thats wat it called lol). Well yeah, so when ALL SIX OF US went home in ONE TINY CAR, it was already 1 o'clock! Good thing it wasnt all awkward, 

Rubi omg! He just wouldnt stop talking, and talking, and talking, and talking! Hes the only one whos still hyper, hes still laughing all the way home! 
Ajat, he was with nadine the whole time, so I cant really say what happen there lol. Hes nice though! woohoo!!! 
Sony......??? WOW HE IS CUTE! hahha im not joking i can tell hes really nice, and EXTREMELY cute (not exaggerating) what more could a girl want? haha. 
Fadi, was fun, he was also pretty talkative at first like robi, but then he got sleepy and went to sleep lol, He didnt even notice when we sorta kinda crash? hahha.
And 
Nadiiineeeeeeee!!! Oh my baby girl! huahhahahaaah! I am so happy for her that she found ajab! I think hes ganna be THE ONE for her! YES! FINALLY! *sing. Me and her fially made upp you guuuuys! woohooooo!

I got 2 tickets for the concert right? one for me and the other one was extra. I was thinking who I should give it to, and then I remember that I was in a fight with Nadine... :'( and so I called her to ask her if she'd come with me to the concert. and she said YES! (: (: (: hahah soooo, we started talking on the phone what was going on between us, and what happen and everything and we made up! When we finally arrived at the concert, we called Nadine's bf to get us. Turned out that they also in a fight, but thanks to ME! AHAHHAHAH they made up at the concert too! hauhahahah

soooo that extra ticket was a MEGA helpful !
If there wasnt that ticket, I wouldnt go with Nadine. If I didnt go with Nadine, I wouldnt made up with her
If there wasnt that ticket, Nadine wouldnt go to the concert, and she wouldnt make up with her bf
and if I dindnt go with Nadine to that concert, I would meet, her boyfriend, Ajab, and his crazy, cute friends! haha Fadi, Robi and Sony!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahah, oyeah! We got to Nadine's house at about 3 am! HAHAHAH then we went to bed at 4... and in the morning I went home with "someone" on a huge motor bike! CRAAAAZYYY! hahhaha fun night fun night! (:

i love you(:
KF

No comments:

Post a Comment